The Day of Your Test
- Do not bring valuables or jewelry with you.
- Go to the Outpatient Surgery Visitor’s Lounge at Memorial Hospital Belleville or the Admission & Testing Center at Memorial Hospital Shiloh, and check in with the receptionist.
- Be prepared to remove contact lenses or remove them prior to arrival.
- The nurse will review the Health History you brought with you.
- You will have your blood pressure, pulse, respirations, and temperature checked.
- You will change into a hospital gown.
- An IV will be started so you can receive medicine to help you relax.
The nurse will explain your care in more detail and answer any questions when you are here. If you have any questions, please call (618) 257-6690 at Memorial Hospital Belleville and (618) 607-3170 at Memorial Hospital Shiloh.