Memorial is pleased to offer state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient radiology services.
Through leading-edge technology like CT scans, MRI, diagnostic X-ray, breast health imaging, ultrasound, and single-photon emission-computed tomography (SPECT), we can give you a clear diagnosis—in a compassionate atmosphere. We provide imaging for patients of all ages, from children to adults.
- Lung Cancer Screening LDCT scan
- Open concept MRI
- PET imaging
- Nuclear imaging
Radiology at Memorial Hospital Belleville Certifications, Recognitions, and Accreditations
- Mammography certified by the Illinois State Department of Nuclear Safety and accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Recognized as a Breast Health Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Breast MRI accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Diagnostic ultrasound accredited by the American College of Radiology
- CT accredited by American College of Radiology