One important way the Memorial Foundation raises funds to support our hospitals and improve health and wellness in the community, is through special events.
By supporting the Memorial Foundation events, you are investing in a variety of programs that support our hospital and service area.
- Schools – Social and Emotional Learning positively impacting over 7500 children, teachers, and staff
- Crisis Centers – offering support and help in an acute time of need
- MemWell – committed to improving the health and well-being of Memorial team members through the lens of diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility and belonging
- Partnering to better serve the under or not insured in our communities
- Support and Education Services – The statistics both nationally and in Illinois show us that those touched by a suicide are 1/3 more likely to commit suicide. It is critical to give our youth and families access to tools, counseling, and education
- Colleges – Scholarships in the medical field
Results : Golf Tournament
Memorial Foundation’s Annual Golf Tournament held at St. Clair Country Club raises funds for needed medical equipment at Memorial.
Past Tournaments Giving
- 2023 Results – Raised over $75,000 in support of mental and behavioral health programs.
- 2022 Results – Raised nearly $75,000 to help purchase an electrophysiology (EP) mapping system to assist our team to diagnose heart rhythm problem like arrhythmia. Mapping the electrical activity of the heart is a critical component for diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
- 2021 Results – Proceeds of nearly $90,000 were used to purchase ultrasound equipment for radiology, intensive care unit and emergency department.
Save the Date
Monday, October 7, 2024, at St. Clair Country Club
Unique Spirits and Sweets
To benefit programs, services and technology at the Harold and Dixie LePere Breast Health Center. Enjoy an evening of wine, bourbon, and sweet pairings along with excellent hor doeurves, silent and oral auctions to support programs, service and technology needs for the Harold and Dixie LePere Breast Health Center.
Save the Date
- Date: Thursday, March 21, 2024
- Time: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Place: St. Clair Country Club, 100 South 78th Street, Belleville, IL
- Cost: $75 per person
Guest Speaker: Susan Laduzinsky, MD, Radiation Oncologist and breast cancer survivor
Your gift has an amazing impact in our community and supports our hospitals. Please consider participating and donating today.